Intense Garnet Red
Displays black cherry, caramel and elegant spice notes.
On the palate it is rich, complex and long-lasting.
Obtained through a selection of the best grapes and a natural air-drying process that takes 90 days, employed to shrivel the berries and enhances the aroma complexity. Aged for 36 months in medium sized barrels of French oak.
Cantina di Custoza was founded in 1968 and today uses grapes from over 1000 hectares of south-facing vineyards, located on the hills and foothills south and southwest of Lake Garda.
The terrains are glacial moraines composed primarily of limestone, gravel and sand. The climate is mild and temperate.
The fresh and fruity 'Classici' range offers great 'food' wines, whilst the 'Val dei Molini' range takes its name from one of the most charming valleys in the Veneto and is part of the Cantina's ongoing 'quality project'. The range is completed with the premium 'Custodia' selection: the name comes from Custoza's ancient name as custodian of the territory.
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018 Amarone DOCG Classico Silver Medal
- Migliori Vini Italiani Luca Maroni - 90/100 2019
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012 Amarone DOCG Classico Gold Medal
- Decanter Amarone DOCG Classico 2011 Silver Medal
- Migliori Vini Italiani Luca Maroni - 92/100 2011 Amarone DOCG Classico
|Cultivar||Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella|
|Units of Alcohol||
|Food Matches||Ideally served at 16-18°C|
|Origin||Valpolocella Classica - Verona|