A suitable wine to pair with game, it offers excellent value for money and has the prestigious seal of Marqués de Griñón.
This tempranillo aged in American oak barrel is a traditional cherry red in colour with toasty aromas, smooth and around with wild forest fruits on the palate, soft tannins with notes of oak and a long finish.
Round wine, very balanced, intense ruby red. Very tasty, with a predominance of intense notes of ripe red fruits and vanilla that guarantee their aging
Made from 100% Tempranillo from selected vines of Rioja Alta. A Crianza wine that divulges its stay in American oak, thanks to its vanilla notes in the glass.
The Marqués de Griñón, know as an innovative person in Spanish viticulture since the 1970s, produces traditional riojas adapted to the 21st century. This tempranillo aged in American oak barrel is a traditional cherry red in colour with toasty aromas, smooth and around with wild forest fruits on the palate, soft tannins with notes of oak and a long finish
Marqués de Griñón began in Rioja 20 years ago developing a Tempranillo monovarietal with 6 months of aging in new American oak barrels, something revolutionary at that time.
- 90 Points at the IWSC 2020
Did you know?
Rioja can appear in four styles.
- Joven: Wines in their first or second year which keep their fresh fruitiness.
- Crianza which are at least in their third year, having spent a minimum of one year in casks.
- Reserva: Selected wines of the best vintages that have been aged for a minimum of three years, with at least one in casks.
- Finally, Gran Reserva which have spent at least two years in oak casks and three in the bottle.
14% alc vol
|Units of alcohol per bottle||10.5 units|
|Allergy Information||Contains Sulphites
|Dietary Information||Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Food Matches||Ideal to accompany game meats, roasts, poultry and cured cheeses. Serve at about 18°C.|