Established in 2000 the Vinecol estate is located in La Paz at the eastern end of Mendoza. Their 60 hectares adjoin the UNESCO protected biosphere at Nacunan and thus benefits from its unpolluted waters. At around 1000m, their 100 hectares are all hand-harvested and are planted mostly with Malbec, Cabernet, Chardonnay, and Torrontes. They've invested in their local environment with a reforestation programme and have a vegetable garden for their staff and sponsor local schools!
- Because as from the production of the grapes up to the winemaking process, it is based on the application of a set of techniques that do not allow the use of chemical products.
- Because in order to produce the raw material, the ecosystem's biological balance is intensified by favoring the presence of microorganisms that are typical of the fauna and of the environment to enhance fertility in the long run.
- Because spices and varieties are chosen according to their adaptation to the environment and to the resistance to plagues and diseases.
- Because the control carried out by the certifying organization lets anyone find the origin, nature, and quantities of supplies, additives and other substances involved in the whole wine-making process.
- Because it is produced in a clean and neat environment avoiding any contamination whatsoever.
- Because it is intended for a healthy diet pursuant to IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movement) regulations worldwide.
Did you know?
The province of Mendoza is larger than England!
14 % alc vol
|Units of Alcohol per Bottle||10.5 units|
|Suggested Serving Temp||Between 15°C and 18°C.|
|Food Matches||Steak, Grilled Meats, Pasta|
|Oak Aging||6 months in French Oak|
|Dietary Information||Vegan & Vegetarian approved & Organic|
|Allergen Information||Contains sulphites|
La Paz, Mendoza