2020 El Relator Malbec

Regular price £17.99 Sale price £14.99 Save £3.00
0 in stock
2020 El Relator Malbec
2020 El Relator Malbec
2020 El Relator Malbec
2020 El Relator Malbec

An award winning wine developed with low intervention, a wine to drink and enjoy!

Tasting Notes

Colour

Intense purplish red color.

Nose

It presents aromatic intensity of black fruits such as cassis, elderberry and blackberry, and mineral notes such as graphite.

Palate

On the palate, it presents good volume and concentration combined with excellent acidity and tannin tension. Its finish is long, fresh, and elegant.

85% of the process is carried out in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 15% in second-use (French) barrels.

The Estate

El Relator Wines is the wine project of Fernando “Flaco” Gabrielli and José “Pepe” Reginato. Both began to develop the brand and create wines in 2013 and in 2015 they began marketing them.

Fernando Gabrielli comes from an outstanding family of winemakers in the province of Mendoza (they were owners of Bodega Gabrielli – Baldini) and he has also been a horse racing reporter at the Mendoza Hippodrome for 26 years.

The project currently has 15 labels (8 of them for sparkling wines, in which the winemaker Reginato stands out as one of the great makers of Argentina).

The venture has its own vineyards and also acquires grapes from prominent producers in the province.

Did you know?

The province of Mendoza is larger than England! 

Specifications

Year 2020
Bottle Size 750ml
Cultivar 100% Malbec 
Country Argentina
Alcohol content
14 % alc vol 
Units of Alcohol per Bottle 10.5 units
Type Red Wine
Suggested Serving Temp Between 15°C and 18°C.
Dietary Information Vegan & Vegetarian approved & Organic
Allergen Information Contains sulphites
Appellation
Mendoza