Its TIME! Take the cover off the Barbie, clean down the shiny bits, get your garden furniture out, pay a visit to your local, independent, artisan butcher and see what delights they can supply for your outdoor eating opportunities AND stock up your wine rack!
Alan's put together some of the easiest drinking, best selling wines in our portfolio – heavily discounted to honour the impending summer.
The case includes:
- 2020 Mirabello Pinot Grigio - Italian - Crisp & delicate - orchard fruit and lightly honeyed notes, balanced by lemon acidity and a fresh, dry finish.
- 2021 Adobe Chardonnay - Chile - Unoaked, sunkissed Chardonnay made form organically grown grapes.
- 2021 Cool Mountain 'Winemakers Reserve' Sauvignon Blanc - South Africa - Refreshingly crisp, aromatic with flavours of gooseberry, passionfruit and citrus.
- 2020 Borsao Tinto Garnacha - Spain - Ripe cassis and bramble characters and soft approachable tannins on the finish.
- 2020 Toro Pintado Malbec - Argentina - A softer red wine you won't find! Decent weight with loads of fruit - oh so smooth.
- 2020 Cape Heights Pinotage - South Africa - We think this wine outperforms many significantly more expensive French counterparts!
or CREATE YOUR OWN CASE!
If you would prefer to 'Pick n Mix', if Sauvignon Blanc is not your thing and you'd prefer another Chardonnay - or 6 of the Pinotage alone, just EMAIL email@example.com or CALL on 07799 414 112 with your request.