BLOOM London Dry was first launched in 2009 as a result of Master Distiller, Joanne Moore’s vision to create a lighter tasting gin for all to enjoy. Combining the finest natural botanicals, it quickly grew to become a firm favourite among the new gin-eration of drinkers, a sophisticated gin renowned for its purer tasting flavour profiles and its iconic bottle.
BLOOM London Dry is carefully crafted using chamomile, honeysuckle and pomelo as the three key botanicals – each one contributing to a unique drinking experience in its own way.
The citrus notes of the pomelo bring freshness to the flavour, the edible nectar of the honeysuckle provides a rich smoothness, and the chamomile infuses a gentle floral calmness into the taste. So not only is it delicious, it’s also sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
A distinctively light and floral gin with a touch of sweetness, giving way to an irresistibly smooth finish.
- Silver at the 2019 International Spirits Challenge
- Silver at the 2018 International Spirits Challenge
- 85 Points - Strong recommendation, Very Good - 2018 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Silver at the 2018 London Spirits Competition
- Silver for Value at the 2018 Bartender Brand Awards
- Silver for Design at the 2018 Bartender Brand Awards
- Silver at the 2019 The Spirits Business Awards
- 25ml BLOOM London Dry Gin
- 10ml Pear juice
- Shake Pear juice and BLOOM Gin with ice
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Top with chilled prosecco
For Bloom Gin Cocktail recipes, just click HERE.
|Country of Origin||Scotland|
Units of Alcohol per single 25ml serving
|Type||Spirit - Gin|