Created in small batches under the watchful eye of our Master Distiller, where rare hand-picked botanicals and spices are infused in the finest neutral grain spirit, liberating the full flavour of triple-filtered Boë Gin, creating a high-class gin.
In the year 1658 world-renowned Professor Franz de la Boë gently infused a clear grain spirit with hand-picked juniper berries while painstakingly searching for a medicinal tonic. Franz de la Boë invented the world's first GIN!
- 1x 14oz Tall Sturdy Glass
- 1x Muddler or rolling pin
- Tall straws
- 50ml Boë Passion Fruit Gin
- 25ml lime
- 15ml vanilla sugar or normal syrup
- 1x bar spoon of brown sugar
- 12-15 mint leaves
- 3x lime wedges
- Chop the limes then pick the mint leaves & set aside mint crown for the garnish
- Add the gin and the rest of the ingredients to a tall glass, then muddle firmly to extract flavours
- Fill the glass with 3/4 crushed ice, and churn with spoon. Cap with crushed ice, adding a straw & garnish to finish.
For more Passionfruit Gin cocktails, click HERE
|Units of Alcohol per single serving 25ml||1.04 units per serving|
|Type||Spirit - Gin|