Lovingly created in small batches under the watchful eye of our Master Distiller, where rare hand-picked botanicals and spices are infused in the finest neutral grain spirit, liberating the full flavour of triple-filtered Boë Gin, creating a high-class gin.
In the year 1658 world-renowned Professor Franz de la Boë gently infused a clear grain spirit with hand-picked juniper berries while painstakingly searching for a medicinal tonic. Franz de la Boë invented the world's first GIN!
The tanginess and berry-rich flavour of Hibiscus combines perfectly with fresh peaches, to give a delightful fruity and flowery aroma and taste. Enjoy with Champagne or Prosecco, in cocktails, with soda or lemonade or simply over ice.
- 1x Champagne flute
- Boë Spiced Orange Liqueur
- 10ml to 20ml Boë Peach and Hibiscus Liqueur
- Garnish - Orange twist or dried Hibiscus leaf float
- Add the Boë Spiced Orange Liqueur and Boë Peach and Hibiscus Liqueur to the glass
- Top with chilled prosecco
- Garnish with an Orange twist or dried Hibiscus leaf float
For more cocktail ideas, click HERE!
|Units of Alcohol per single 25ml serving||0.5 Units per single serving|
|Type||Spirit - Gin|