Perthshire is celebrated for producing the most flavoursome soft fruit, and our raspberries come from a family-owned farm in Alyth, Blairgowrie. The fruit is picked at peak ripeness to ensure the perfect balance; promising just the right amount of sweetness to balance the fruit’s natural tartness. We infuse the freshly-picked fruit into our classic Edinburgh Gin along with sugar, leaving the berries to macerate for a month to extract maximum flavour. "The raspberries are picked at peak ripeness to ensure the right amount of sweetness to balance the fruit’s natural tartness."
Finlay Nicol, Distiller
Definitive red berry aromas balance sweet ripeness with a tart edge.
It is viscous and intensely flavoured, bursting with red berry fruit.
A fully rounded, unabashedly raspberry-filled finish.
- 25ml Edinburgh Gin
- 20ml Edinburgh Gin's Raspberry Liqueur
- 15ml lime juice
- 6 fresh raspberries
- Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- Muddle the raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, liqueur and lime juice.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Top up with Rose Lemonade.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry, lime wheel and dehydrated rose petals.
For Cocktail recipes, just click HERE.
|Units of Alcohol per single 25ml serving||0.5 units|
|Type||Spirit - Gin|