In these tough times, we probably need a dose of 'liquid sanity' more than ever! Our Lockdown Survival Case of 12 wines should help the days pass more fluidly with something new to discover and enjoy...
Our Lockdown Survival Case has TWO BOTTLES OF EACH of the following wines:
- 2018/9 Vega-Reina Rueda Verdejo (Spain) - round in the mouth, smooth and creamy, with a crisp final acidity.
- 2018 Adobe Reserva Chardonnay (Chile) -an unoaked, sunkissed Chardonnay made from organically grown grapes.
- 2019 Domaine Mas Barrau Cabernet Franc (France) - textured and luxurious this is a sophisticated Cabernet Franc from Gard.
- 2015 Les Argelières Pinot Noir (France) - pair with a smoked bacon & chive omelette for a quick easy meal!
- 2018 Valpolicella Ripasso Villalta DOC (Italy) - Definitely in Alan's top 6 reds! Rich but super soft and smooth, full of red fruits, soft tannins and just the right amount of acidity to keep it balanced.
- 2018 Showdown ' Man with an Ax' Cabernet Sauvignon (California, USA) - Rich cassis fruit and a good lick of oak make this a plush, easy-drinking example of why it is so highly prized.
Enjoy a 15% discount on this tasting pack PLUS get delivery for FREE!