After a very long and extra hard winter, the light is at the end of the tunnel as the days lengthen and the warmth returns to the rays of the sun.
We have put together a selection of some of our 'Old Favourites' and some New Arrivals from around the world, and are offering you an 18% SAVINGS by buying this case (that's basically like getting the Domaine de la Vieille Tour Rosé for FREE!)
- 2019 Le Dolci Colline Prosecco Rosé - (Italy) An appealing balance of delicate berry fruit, bright acidity and a refreshing mousse - perfect as an aperitif! (RRP £8.24)
- 2019 Adobe Reserve Carmenère - (Chile) Finally back in stock! Carmenère at its best with bags of fruit balanced by impressive structure (RRP £7.99)
- 2019 Domaine de la Vieille Tour Rosé - (France) A perfect pale pink that screams Provence! Serve with seafood, Mediterranean dishes, or just by itself (RRP £12)
- 2019 Te Awanga Estate 'Wildsong' Pinot Noir (New Zealand) - Perfect with Lamb, this stunning Pinot Noir is from Hawkes Bay and is a new arrival at Vino Fandango! (RRP £16.75)
- 2019 Mirabello Pinot Grigio Rosé, IGT Provincia di Pavia - (Italy) - A fresh and appealing style of Pinot Grigio rosé from the Pavia zone of north-west Italy. The addition of early-harvested Pinot Noir grapes and gentle pressing gives a delicate salmon pink colour and subtle red berry fruit (RRP £6.50)
- 2017 Novas Grand Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon - (Chile) - Classic fruit-driven Maipo Cabernet sourced from some of the best organic vineyards in the valley. (RRP £9.95)
Click BUY NOW! If this is a gift, include your personalised message in the box 'Is there anything special you need us to know about this order?".
If you by any chance miss that - please just message email@example.com and she'll sort it out for you!