Our Autumn CollectionRegular price £138.24 Sale price £115.00 Save 17%
Time to treat yourselves and push the proverbial boat out! Enjoy all TWELVE wines in our Autumn Collection and treat those tastebuds.
- 2022 Castel del Lupo Pinot Grigio (Italy) - Ideal as an aperitif, excellent with fresh appetizers and fish dishes. RRP £11.99
- 2022 Cicada by Chante-Cigale (France) - 'This is a beautiful find. Loaded with aromas and flavours. Fresh, unoaked but unctous fresh fruit with a persistent and compelling palate. A great value alternative to more expensive Chateauneuf Blanc or Condrieu.' says Alan RRP £9.99
- 2022 Bellefontaine Sauvignon Blanc (France) - Drink on its own, well chilled, or try with tapas -the racy acidity in the wine makes it a great match for seafood in particular - Boquerón's anchovies would be fantastic! RRP £7.99
- 2020 Baleia Chardonnay (South Africa) - A crisp Chardonnay with elderflower and lime blossom aromas, almond biscotti and light oak flavours on the palate. RRP £14.99
- 2021 Miopasso Grillo Appassimento Sicilia Blanco DOC (Italy) - Notes of dried fruits and nuts, with hints of oranges and grapefruit. Soft and well-rounded, with touches of honey on the long finish. 'Amazing! A true adventurers wine.' says Alan! RRP £11.59
- Brigs Rosé Port (Portugal) - A light and fresh Port wine Rosé with a touch of sweetness. Poças honour the legacy of traditional Ports by using their expertise to create this very aromatic wine with hints of berry flavours. RRP £19.99
and a bottle of the following Red Wines:
- 2022 Steak Maker Malbec (Argentina) Having a meat BBQ? Cooking the perfect steak? Then this is the wine for you! RRP £8.99
- 2021 Percheron Old Vine Cinsault (South Africa) From gnarly 40-year-old bush vines - an elegant national treasure from dry-grown coastal vineyards. Serve slightly chilled with Asian Duck dishes, pork belly, stir-fried beef and indeed carpaccio of tuna, beef or game - RRP £7.69
- 2021 Bellefontainte Cabernet Sauvignon (France) Classically French Cabernet that delivers on all fronts. Fantastic with full-flavoured red meat dishes and cheese. Vegan and vegetarian approved too. RRP £7.99
- 2021 Baleia Vinhos Rochas (South Africa) This rich and full-bodied wine has aromas of blackberry and plum, with a hint of spice. The palate is well-balanced with soft tannins and a long, lingering finish. Currently Philippa's favourite every day wine (our Marketing Manager and local South African!) - RRP £14.99
- 2021 Miopasse Nero d'Avola Appassimento (Italy) The bouquet is very intense, with deep notes of dark cherries, damsons and blackcurrants. The palate is powerful, yet approachable, with silky smooth tannins, great depth of flavour and layers of complexity. - RRP £11.59
- 2021 Alabastro Alentejo Red Blend (Portugal) A fruity, spice Portuguese red - generous, fresh and approachable! - RRP £8.99
Enjoy a 16.5% discount on this case of 12 wines PLUS get delivery for FREE!